Brain Dump Cheat Sheet
“Use our Proprietary Project Management Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ to Help Boost Your Test Score… Guaranteed!”
Our Project Management Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ is a “one-of-a-kind” study secret developed to help you instantly put the odds in your favor of achieving a higher test score on your PMP® Project Management Professional Exam. It is a comprehensive memory guide that focuses on critical formulas, concepts, and study areas. Use it with the PMBOK® or as a stand-alone memory tool.
Upon entering your exam proctoring location, you are not permitted to bring any items in with you for obvious reasons. Your last opportunity to secure your best chance for success upon sitting down and starting your exam, is to very quickly recount the critical items needed and jot them down on your allotted scratch paper. Once you sit down and begin your exam, you are permitted to write anything you want on your scratch paper.
Our innovative design makes it super simple to visualize and recount the formulas on exam day!
If there is a single piece of advice I could give prospective project management professionals preparing for their PMP® Exam, it would be – You Must Use This Study “Secret”.
By not doing so, you absolutely risk a lower exam score!
All of our products are fully backed by our simple
“No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee.
Keep a copy of The Project Management PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ with you so it’s always nearby when you’re ready to study.
So How Can our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ Help You?
Although math formulas are actually a relatively minor portion of the overall PMP® Exam, failing to properly study them can prove to be a critical and costly oversight.
Our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ is a professionally printed single-sided 8.5X11 easy to read high gloss laminated study tool. It also includes the most commonly referenced formulas to help ensure that you don’t miss anything when it comes to the math on the test with extra focus added to Earned Value Analysis.
Don’t worry, our study guide helps make remembering the math simple. There are over 24 formulas and study terms referenced, all concentrated on critical knowledge areas that you need to study for maximum exam day success.
If you’ve already begun studying for the PMP® Exam, then you know Earned Value Analysis (EVA) can be the most difficult portion of studying for the PMP® Exam. Earned Value Anlaysis is at the heart of project management cost and schedule performance measurement.
Our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ helps make this part of your studying much easier. We have dedicated a full section for Earned Value Analysis formulas. Our Project Management PMP® Quick Reference Guide is a fantastic companion study tool to our Brain Dump Cheat Sheet and really goes into further detail on Earned Value Analysis concepts.
Quickly being able to recall and interpret Earned Value Analysis formulas and concepts is critical to your success not only on the PMP® Exam but also as a functioning project manager. Our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ lists these critical formulas in an easy to remember format.
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably already purchased and begun reading 3-4 project management books and study guides with hundreds of pages of content.
Our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ helps to dramatically reduce your studying time by working with our other guides and tools to save you hours of studying. We have selected some of the most critical formulas and concepts and laid them out in a single, durable, laminated study guide allowing you to visually memorize these key concepts so you’re ready to jot them down on your scratch paper without hesitation once you begin your exam.
Memorizing our proprietary PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ may be the single most important study technique you have in your arsenal to ensure exam day success.
Fully Integrated with the PMBOK®
Project Management Phases
Project Management Knowledge Areas.
Revolutionary Memory Guide Saves Time!
Helps You Memorize the Key Concepts!
Unemployment rates are rising daily around the globe. Increased competition for quality high paying project management jobs makes it absolutely critical that you don’t waste time studying useless content that will neither serve your project management knowledge needs nor assist you in passing the PMP® exam. Stick with our proven study tools to help you along your certification and professional paths.
Our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ allows you to focus on just the key concepts that will help you pass your exam on the first try.
Here’s What Else You’ll Get When You Order Your PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ Today…
- Critical Path Method (Time Management) – Quickly and easily determine a project’s critical path. What tasks must finish on time in order to not jeopardize your entire project timeline. Don’t know how to calculate that – you will!
- Earned Value Techniques (Cost Management) – The value you receive from just our Cost Management section alone, is worth the price of our PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™. There are so many concepts covered, from budget at completion (BAC), estimate at completion (EAC), cost variance (CV), schedule variance (SV), estimated time to complete (ETC) … we should charge $5.99 for this section alone. It’s your shortcut guide to what you need to know to calculate project cost estimates.
- Learn the Sources of Conflict – Do you know the Sources of Conflicts and which conflict resolution technique is the best? Our Brain Dump Cheat Sheet tells you what these are.
- Project Selection Methods – Project selection is fundamental to project management, however it is probably one of the least understood concepts. Have you ever calculated NPV (Net Present Value) Analysis? If you’re a project manager, you need to know this and we make it simple. Just follow the simple formula and plug in a couple numbers. The result tells you whether or not you should do the project or compare multiple projects to determine which offers the highest return on investment (ROI).
- Time Management – Do you know how to calculate the amount of float or slack in a project? Our Brain Dump Cheat Sheet lists the most common formula used for this calculation.
- Communication Channels – It can be argued that project management is 90% communication. If you have ever managed a large cross-regional or global project team, you know just how difficult it is just managing team communications. Well, our PMP Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ helps you calculate the exact number of communication channels to help you gauge the communication impact of adding additional team members. More importantly, you may find that communication channels are one of the areas questioned on the exam. You need to know how to calculate this. We make it easy!
- And So Much More – We have hardly scratched the surface of the content covered within our PMP Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ Memory Guide on this list. It really is the essential quick memory guide for any project manager or prospective project manager that is either looking to obtain their PMP® certification or who simply wants to expand their professional knowledge, fast!
Although we can never guarantee any one person’s performance on their individual PMP® exam – no single product could ever take the place of personal effort. We do, however guarantee that our specialized study platforms will assist in your studying efforts.
We want all of our clients to be happy and satisfied with their purchases from us.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, simply give us a call or send us an email and we’ll immediately refund your purchase for the full amount. It’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for? Take action now and get your copy of The PMP® Brain Dump Cheat Sheet™ for the special price of only $5.99 ea!
or ask about our volume and Enterprise PMO discounts and save. (Available for a limited time only!)
- Schedule Compression Techniques – Do you know the two most commonly used schedule compression techniques? If not, this is a must-know and it’s vital to project management time management.
- Critical Standard Deviation Listing – Do you work for a company that manufactures anything? If you do, standard deviation is a must-know and it’s vital to project management quality management.
- And Much More…